We are your strategic insight & implementation partner for cross-border challenges.
Trusted niche cross-border strategic and transaction advice, with implementation support to underpin growth and performance.
We are a trusted strategic advisor and implementation partner to our clients, identifying and realising value-adding opportunities for CEOs and senior executives who are seeking to optimise international growth, strategic advancement, performance and profitability across their companies’ international value chain.
Our scope of services extends beyond research, market studies and strategy formulation to actual implementation by providing our clients with practical, on-the-ground support. From decision support to niche transaction advice our team is highly skilled and able to tailor a solution to meet your needs to underpin growth and performance.
We help to ‘make the plan’ and then we help to ‘do the plan’ – we are all about real-world implementation and our interventions are pragmatic.
We have a demonstrated track record, having successfully worked with a large number of Chinese and other international MNCs across various sectors and industries such as mining and energy, agriculture and agri-processing, power and infrastructure, transport, construction, manufacturing, engineering, packaging and healthcare.
Credentials and Capabilities
- Worked with more than 80 industry leaders spread across 6 continents and in over 10 different industries
- Conducted more than 100 projects in the last 5 years, of which 45 were emerging market growth strategies and global market studies
- Conducted more than 40 China/Asia strategic engagements in the last 2 years
- Over 50% of client engagements are with repeat clients
- Supported more than 10 companies in the last 2 years to set up and launch their operations in China
- Supported more than 10 Chinese companies in the last 2 years to ‘go global’ and enter foreign markets
- Integrate a multicultural research & knowledge management team
Our Corporate Advisory Solutions
- Strategic Advisory
- Transaction Advisory