|Reports to:||.||Senior Analyst|
|Work location:||.||Flexible (Virtual) – preference given to candidates from India, South Africa and Thailand|
Axis Group International (an Imperial Company) provides market access solutions for clients that compete in complex international markets. Our deep capabilities, expertise and commitment translate into business performance and profitability. Axis Group specialises in delivering understanding, deep connections and market access that drives business growth in a rapidly changing world, where complexity and integrated global value chains necessitate sophisticated solutions that drive down cost and risk in inbound supply chains, enhance international revenue growth and manage cross-border complexities. Axis Group is part of Imperial, a leading international market access, logistics and supply chain solution provider. Imperial is part of DP World, a global leader in ports, logistics, economic zones, and marine services.
At Axis Group International, we are all about bridging markets and making the world more accessible to everyone. Our business is a fast-paced, multinational and entrepreneurial environment where enthusiasm for the job, resourcefulness, attention to detail and teamwork make all the difference. The ideal candidate for this position is a highly motivated, results-oriented professional with a strong sense of accountability, who is passionate about research, analytics and problem-solving, effectively mastering and communicating complex information and making it client-friendly and practical. S/he is able to work seamlessly with a team, but can also independently problem solve, and is disciplined, organized and adheres to a high standard of quality.
For more about Axis Group, please visit www.axisgroupinternational.com. For more details about Imperial, our parent company, please visit www.imperiallogistics.com. For more details about DP World, please visit www.dpworld.com
- Client report design, construction, and editing/refining (in PowerPoint)
- Deliver on day-to-day tasks, i.e. research, analysis, synthesis, report preparation, editing, etc.
- Desk and field research – Gathering data, information, external research, and other inputs across different sources
- Analysis of data, information, and sourced input to arrive at logical insights
- Strategic analysis of for example: economic data and trends, sectoral / industry developments, value chain analysis, competitive landscaping, competitor analysis, customer analysis, channel strategies, financial analysis, strategic mapping, cluster analysis, marketing strategies, company competitive positioning, company financials, etc.
- Quantitative analysis, spreadsheet work and business modelling (in Excel)
- Identification and prioritization of key issues for further analysis and rigorous deep-dive assessment
- Synthesis of overall research findings and analysis to develop holistic and digestible key messages / insights (across industries and sub-disciplines)
- Final report construction – design, development, integration, editing, polishing
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance or engineering, an MBA or post-graduate degree is preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years of work experience in strategy or consulting roles
- Demonstrated track record of very strong research, analytical, and quantitative and conceptual problem-solving skills, combined with business acumen
- Solid functional knowledge including but not limited to strategy, business development, manufacturing, supply chain, product development, project management, marketing and sales, etc.
- Ability to work in teams with colleagues from diverse cultures and backgrounds
- International experience (1-2 years, outside home country) preferred; and interest to further develop an international career
- Extremely strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Excellent communication and story lining skills – writing and presentation
- Key skills: structured thought-process, data-cleansing, data management, etc.
- Ability to handle pressure, work with tight deadlines and effectively multitask
- English proficiency, other languages a strong advantage
- Interest in Asia and Emerging Markets
If you are interested in joining a dynamic, multi-cultural environment where you can make a difference by sharing your skills, experience, and commitment to excellence, please send your CV to email@example.com