The PASA Connect 7-11 Big Brekky
|Date:||28 July 2022|
|Time:||07:00 – 11:30 AWST|
|Venue:||The Duxton Hotel, 1 St Georges Terrace, Perth, Western Australia|
|Presentation:||Topic: RISK: Rebalancing COST vs RISK on inbound supply chains|
|Speaker: Kobus van der Wath, Founder and CEO, Axis Group International
Time: 08:50- 09:20 AWST
Proudly sponsored by Axis Group International
PASA, a leading provider of information, education and networking opportunities to procurement and supply professionals throughout Australia and New Zealand, will be holding The PASA Connect 7-11 Big Brekky in Perth on 28 July 2022.
The event aims to bring together the procurement community in Perth where thoughts and ideas pertinent to managing a modern and professional procurement team during this pandemic will be discussed. This will include some of the priorities and thinking from the East as well as some best practices in the West such as:
- The 7 Challenges facing procurement post-COVID
- Pivoting procurement in an inflationary world – managing down a rising cost base
- Rebalancing COST vs RISK on inbound supply chains
- The role of Agile Procurement in the future
- Sustainable procurement priorities post-COVID
- Crafting your procurement L&D plan for post-COVID needs
- An executive summary of the new WA Procurement Act
Axis Group International’s Founder and CEO Kobus Van Der Wath will share his views on ‘RISK: Rebalancing COST vs RISK on inbound supply chains’.
For more information on the event and programme schedule, please visit the event page.