If you are interested in joining a dynamic, multi-cultural environment where you can make a difference by sharing your skills, experience and commitment to excellence, please send your CV to email@example.com
|Position:||.||Junior Procurement Analyst|
|Reports to:||.||Senior Analyst
General Manager: Global Procurement & Supply, India & SEA / Project Managers
|Work location:||.||Flexible (Virtual) – Preference will be given to candidates from major metro cities
such as Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, etc.
Axis Group International provides market access solutions – and is a subsidiary of Imperial, one of the world’s largest integrated market access and logistics companies. For clients that compete in complex international markets, Axis Group International’s deep capabilities, expertise and commitment translate into business performance and profitability. Global Procurement & Supply is a core business for Axis Group International.
Axis Group Global Procurement & Supply provides solutions to global clients that drive down cost, assure quality, expedite schedules, mitigate risk and ensure ESG compliance. Our solutions are truly integrated and span the entire international value chain from source to final supply – including analytics, sourcing, procurement, supplier performance management, quality management and logistics. We have flexible positioning to cater for different situations and needs – we can be your supplier, global procurement services partner, capital project procurement solution or a professional resourcing partner. Throughout our interventions, we help clients reduce cost, meet quality standards and timelines, mitigate risk and augment their procurement teams.
In delivering solutions our people employ strategic thinking, innovative methodologies and ethical frameworks to create results and impact.
India is important in our network of ‘global sourcing hubs’ and we are currently looking for a senior hands-on global sourcing and procurement analyst to join our growing High Performance Team in India. The ideal candidate must have an in-depth understanding of global sourcing best practice and significant experience in sourcing a wide variety of categories in India for international clients – and managing related logistics and export formalities. This role offers an excellent accelerated growth and development opportunity.
- Effectively analyse spend data, do procurement analytics and participate in procurement processes
- Follow and analyze industry trends, market conditions and conduct supply market studies across global markets and industries
- Participate in analytical and strategic intelligence projects to develop global sourcing / procurement decision support frameworks i.e. benchmarking projects and should-cost analyses, etc.
- Ensure the integrity of all data and analysis to inform spend decisions and develop insights
- Prepare cost-benefit analysis reports for review by managers
- Discover supply clusters and potential suppliers
- Identify suppliers and competitive positioning using industry cost models and bench marking analysis
- Keep abreast of vendor and supplier-related activities in the industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply-Chain Management, Procurement and Logistics, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or related field. Post-graduate degree preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years’ procurement analysis experience in a related industry
- In-depth business management, supply chain, and strategic sourcing knowledge
- Advanced research and analytical capability
- Extremely strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in teams with colleagues from diverse cultures and backgrounds
- International experience (1-2 years, outside home country) preferred; and interest to further develop an international career
- Ability to handle pressure, work with tight deadlines and effectively multitask
- Ability to work independently
- Interest in Asia and Emerging Markets
- Integrity, commitment, embracing diversity, embracing change
- English proficiency, other languages a strong advantage