If you are interested in joining a dynamic, multi-cultural environment where you can make a difference by sharing your skills, experience and commitment to excellence, please send your CV to email@example.com
|Position:||.||Consultant (Various roles – Across locations & seniority)|
|Type:||.||Full-time and/or Project-based|
|Reports to:||.||Project Manager|
|Work location:||.||Flexible (Virtual) – China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand and/or India|
|*Note: This is NOT an IT related or systems related position|
At Axis Group International, we are all about bridging markets and making the world more accessible to everyone. Our business is a fast-paced, multinational and entrepreneurial environment where enthusiasm for the job, resourcefulness, attention to detail and teamwork make all the difference. The ideal candidate for this position is a highly motivated, results-oriented professional with a strong sense of accountability, who is passionate about research, analytics and problem-solving, effectively mastering and communicating complex information and making it client-friendly and practical. S/he is able to work seamlessly with a team, but can also independently problem solve, and is disciplined, organized and adheres to a high standard of quality.
- Develop strategy & management consulting project methodologies, research approach and work plan to meet client’s business needs and project requirements
- Drive assigned strategy & management consulting tasks/workstreams and project execution and delivery across relevant projects
- Client report design, construction, and editing/refining (in PowerPoint)
- Deliver on day-to-day strategy & management consulting operational aspects, i.e. research, analysis, synthesis, report preparation, editing, etc.
- Desk and field research – in support of client projects with other analysts and team members
- Gathering data, information, external research, and other inputs across different sources
- Analysis of data, information, and sourced input to arrive at logical insights
- Field interviews with experts and other relevant stakeholders; summarize outcome and draw strategic and relevant conclusions
- Strategic analysis of for example: economic data and trends, sectoral / industry developments, value chain analysis, competitive landscaping, competitor analysis, customer analysis, channel strategies, financial analysis, strategic mapping, cluster analysis, marketing strategies, company competitive positioning, company financials, etc.
- Quantitative analysis, spread-sheet work and business modelling (in Excel)
- Identification and prioritization of key issues for further analysis and rigorous deep-dive assessment
- Synthesis of overall research findings and analysis to develop holistic and digestible key messages / insights (across industries and sub-disciplines)
- Coordinate and integrate individual deliverables with other project workstreams and team members
- Review deliverables prepared by project teams for client readiness
- Final report construction – design, development, integration, editing, polishing
- Enforce project quality standards – methodology discipline, research depth/rigor, logic, analytical depth and consistency, clear story-lining, report quality and slide formatting, final editing and polishing
- Support the management and problem solving of execution risks
- Prepare for client engagement and reviews, and participate in client readouts
- Track and manage own capacity utilization and ensure good project administration
- Support project budget process and project administration as needed
- Previous strategy and management consulting experience is a MUST
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in management consulting
- Demonstrated track record of very strong research, analytical, and quantitative and conceptual problem-solving skills, combined with business acumen
- Solid functional knowledge including but not limited to strategy, business development, manufacturing, supply chain, product development, project management, marketing and sales, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance or engineering, an MBA or post-graduate degree is preferred
- Proven experience in team leadership and management
- Ability to work in teams with colleagues from diverse cultures and backgrounds
- International experience (1-2 years, outside home country) preferred; and interest to further develop an international career
- Extremely strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Excellent communication and story lining skills – writing and presentation
- Key skills: structured thought-process, data-cleansing, data management, etc.
- Ability to handle pressure, work with tight deadlines and effectively multitask
- English proficiency, other Asian languages a strong advantage (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Indonesian, Malay, Vietnamese, Hindi, etc.)
- Interest in Asia and Emerging Markets